HOURS Of Operation
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- Wednesday: 10:00AM -1:00PM
- Thursday: 3:30PM-6:30PM
- Friday: 10:00AM-1:00PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Important Note: Effective June 1, 2023, we are not registering new participants for our programs until further notice. Learn more
For information about the Pantry Program and to register as a member, please contact:
Tyler Akis, Pantry Coordinator E: email@example.com
For other programming information, volunteer information, donations information, and media information please contact:
Kim Cummins, Program Director E: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKING & BUS ROUTES
WHERE TO PARK:
- St. Luke’s Parking Lot: on the opposite side of the intersection. Spaces are undesignated, and you are welcome to park in any available spot.
- Lutheran Church of the Cross Parking Lot: located on Cedar Hill Rd. There is a little house between the church and the parking lot.
- Accessible Parking Only: Luther Court Parking Lot on Cedar Hill Cross Rd. General parking is not permitted here, but we have communal access to the designated accessible parking. Please make sure your accessible parking pass is visible.
Our new home is located just off of the #24 bus route. This bus goes up Cook Street and along Cedar Hill Rd.
We are also be accessible by the #27 and #28 buses that run along Shelbourne St.
It is a 2 block walk from Shelbourne Street to our door.
If your business or community group is interested to learn more about the work we do and how to get involved, let’s get together. At the end of every month, our team hosts a community tour and information session.
This is a great opportunity to meet our team and gain a greater understanding of the work we do and the core values that guide our efforts.
Please stay tuned for a listing of upcoming community tour dates and registration links soon.
We do not have a facility rental program established at this time. Please check back later this year as it’s certainly part of our future plans!